Letter query

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Karl Sarpalius | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 3 2021 8:04 PM

Does anyone know were I could get a letter query (I think that's what it's called) of a NAS bible or NKJV bible?

Thanks

Posts 25458
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 3 2021 11:04 PM

Karl Sarpalius:
Does anyone know were I could get a letter query

Sorry -  what do you mean by this?

Posts 34343
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2021 1:42 AM

I would expect to use regular expression queries for "letter queries".. When I googled "regular expression" "Bible Search" I get several options - none of which I am actually familiar with.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19
Karl Sarpalius | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2021 5:19 AM

I am wanting to have some type of list (probably excel) that would give me every verse in the bible that is made up of the same number of letters (in English, not Hebrew or Greek).  So it would list the scripture references made up of say, 30 letters, and then next all the verses made up of 31, then 32 and so on. 

Hope that kinda makes sense. 

Posts 19
Karl Sarpalius | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2021 5:21 AM

I'd like to get perhaps an excel sheet that would list all the verses that are made up of, say, 30 letters, and then all made up of 31 letters, 32 and so on.

Posts 25458
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 4 2021 6:24 AM

This is not something that Logos can do - sorry.

Posts 9154
LogosEmployee

Karl Sarpalius:

Does anyone know were I could get a letter query (I think that's what it's called) of a NAS bible or NKJV bible?

See my reply to your other post here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/186667/1175952.aspx#1175952 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS