Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 62
Lester Busald | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 23 2010 3:23 PM

I just noticed that when highliting a verse number and right clicking to add a note it now puts a highlighted box over the note box and number for the verse.  It didn't use to do this.  Has anyone else found this to be true.  I don't like the highlighted box.  Does anyone know how I can get this off.  I just want to see the colored box at the left of the verse number.

Thanks,  Les

Posts 80
garry Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2010 3:33 PM

You get this when you try and click next to the number of the verse.  If you select the blank space at the end of the line of the verse it does it correctly. In the below verse example if you click at the end space after the word spirit the note would be attached to verse 2 if you wanted verse one click on the blank space before the one.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 

Hope the explanation was clear enough.

Thanks

Garry

Bro Garry

Christadelphian

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2010 3:39 PM

Lester Busald:

I just noticed that when highliting a verse number and right clicking to add a note it now puts a highlighted box over the note box and number for the verse.  It didn't use to do this.  Has anyone else found this to be true.  I don't like the highlighted box.  Does anyone know how I can get this off.  I just want to see the colored box at the left of the verse number.

Thanks,  Les

This also happens when you attach a note to a selection, rather than to a reference. This works slightly differently in L4 than in Libronix (L3). So, if you need help figuring this out, let us know which version you're using.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 62
Lester Busald | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 24 2010 8:21 AM

Gary that did it, thanks.   I have been doing it they way I had been since converting to L4 from L3 and it was fine.  But the last couple of days it put that box around it.  But now clicking at the back of the verse works great.  Thanks again.

Les

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS