Page 14 of 14 (270 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14
This post has 269 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 35
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 12:33 AM

DanPritchett:

Ryan Hall:
If I were to guess, that is probably what the countdown is for...

Do you mean this countdown?

Zip it!

hahaha

are we 4 days away Logos 4? time goes fast 

Posts 16
Christopher Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 11:39 AM

I'm downloading my IPhone application as I type.

Thank you Logos!!!!Big Smile

Posts 16
Christopher Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 11:47 AM

ChristopherCarlson:

I'm downloading my IPhone application as I type.

Thank you Logos!!!!Big Smile

Soooo Sad....Crying . It does not install on my old iPod Touch.....

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 12:07 PM

ChristopherCarlson:

Soooo Sad....Crying . It does not install on my old iPod Touch.....

What version of software is on your Ipod? I read somewhere that it takes 3.0 software. I just tried it on my old Ipod Touch too, which is running 2.0, and it didn't work but I'm going to try updating it to 3.0 software.

Posts 16
Christopher Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 6:03 PM

I have updated my iTouch and now have Logo's working on my iPhone !!!!! It appears to have lived up to the hype. I have been playing with it for a little bit and it seems to be really nice. It looks great. It responds quickly and seems pretty well polished. I can tell that tons and tons of work went into the app, and am grateful that Logos has given it away for FREE.

Alas, my worst fears were realized when I determined that without a live connection to the internet, I have nothing. No logos at work, no logos at church, no logos while waiting for the children to finish soccer practice. I was a little disappointed. Totally unrealistic expectations on my part. I know that, but still a little disappointed. I can imagine that there are difficulties in licensing, as well as processing power on the iTouch itself. Certainly easier to handle the processing on the server and use the device to handle the UI. And Logos has executed it very well. It seems like a very capable application. It just missed what I was hoping for.

Congratulations Logos on a GREAT application. Thank you for making it !!!!

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 1 2009 10:26 PM

While most things don't work offline, you can still access cached content. If there's a particular book you're reading, flip ahead a few pages when you do have Internet access and those pages will be available when you're offline.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 2:22 AM

Dave Dunkin:

While most things don't work offline, you can still access cached content. If there's a particular book you're reading, flip ahead a few pages when you do have Internet access and those pages will be available when you're offline.

How much will it cache?

Posts 118
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:08 PM

The little white on red "X" graphic in the middle does not look like the iphone app. It looks like a different app.

Mac Pro 13 Retina 8GB, 256 flash 

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 4:25 PM

Philip Spitzer:

How much will it cache?

Honestly, I don't know. It's up to the iPhone OS.

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 4:30 PM

Kenneth Morris:

The little white on red "X" graphic in the middle does not look like the iphone app. It looks like a different app.

That is a screenshot from the iPhone app, displaying reverse interlinear data from Romans in the ESV.

Page 14 of 14 (270 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 | RSS