Posts 18857
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 30 2010 4:03 AM | Locked

Junk

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 4:05 AM | Locked

Hey, I wonder if this thread will get hijacked... Stick out tongue

Posts 18857
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 4:13 AM | Locked

Darn, I forgot to delete it before it was too late. I was just trying to create this image for the wiki:

And I had to have a brand new post in order to be able to do it. Should have posted at the end of some other thread where it would have been less likely to be noticed and smirky comments made about it. Stick out tongue

...But then again smirky comments are part of what makes this forum so much fun. Smile

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 6:16 AM | Locked

Rosie Perera:
Darn, I forgot to delete it before it was too late.
or you could have locked it.  Wink

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2497
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 6:40 AM | Locked

Hint to all MVPs.  See if Logos can give you a second login

Then when you need to try something the rest of us will not jump in and see what you are doing

Posts 225
Michael Birney | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:41 PM | Locked

But we can still use this thread to pad out post counts, right?

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:45 PM | Locked

Michael Birney:
But we can still use this thread to pad out post counts, right?

Great idea Michael. Big Smile

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 12:48 PM | Locked

It looks like Michael and Kenneth are having a race.  Michael has a very short lead (about 1%).

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:04 PM | Locked

What I think is disturbing is that the topic of the post clearly states that it should be disregarded, and yet it has about 90 views and even worse it has about 10 replies!  I just can't understand how people will continue such a meaningless discussion!  ...ups Embarrassed

PS.  Then again, Rosie started it so it must not be meaningless...

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:09 PM | Locked

Fernando A Gonzalez:

hat I think is disturbing is that the topic of the post clearly states that it should be disregarded, and yet it has about 90 views and even worse it has about 10 replies!  I just can't understand how people will continue such a meaningless discussion!  ...ups Embarrassed  PS.  Then again, Rosie started it so it must not be meaningless...

... but did you do everything your mother told you to do? Big Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 18857
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:14 PM | Locked

All of you have been participating in one grand experiment. I was testing something out and you've been my test subjects. Heh, heh. I need say no more. We MVPs have secrets we can't share with the rest of you... Wink

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:14 PM | Locked

Floyd Johnson:
... but did you do everything your mother told you to do? Big Smile

You're right...  I can remember many...  but it also had a warning that it was a test, and therefore not an "official" discussion.  I know we are so incredibly busy that no one should have time to follow this kind of ....   ...ups (again) Embarrassed

Posts 396
Fernando A Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 1:18 PM | Locked

Rosie Perera:
We MVPs have secrets we can't share with the rest of you... Wink

I knew it had a hidden meaning...  I feel more enlightened already...  except that I don't understand it...  yet...

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 2:23 PM | Locked

Ah Floyd I was trying not to make a big deal about it Stick out tongue.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 2:24 PM | Locked

Fernando A Gonzalez:
PS.  Then again, Rosie started it so it must not be meaningless...
True if Rosie's invovled then there has to be something to it....

In Christ,

Ken

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 2:27 PM | Locked

Rosie Perera:
All of you have been participating in one grand experiment.

Ah ha, missed this one before my last reply...it's like the rat maze I plan to build for my wife and kids little rodents...Need to create something to interest them. That's it as Lucy (of Peanuts fame) would say...the name is what attracts us...like moths to a light. Why bug zappers are so effective....Hmmmm Rosie are you saying we are a nusiance? Cool

In Christ,

Ken

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 30 2010 3:04 PM | Locked

My family counseling prof mentioned the fact that disfunctional families have family secrets.  I am beginning to understand the MVPs more and more each day. Wink

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 31 2010 4:36 AM | Locked

Floyd you may be on to something.  I think Rosie might qualify as the mother of all MVP's.  LOL

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 10671
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 31 2010 6:15 AM | Locked

Thomas Black:
I think Rosie might qualify as the mother of all MVP's.

I fully intended to stay away from this thread, but something drew me to read the entries. Then, Thomas posted this, and I was lost.

The Mother of all MVPs! I like that.

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 31 2010 10:13 AM | Locked

Jack Caviness:
I fully intended to stay away from this thread, but something drew me to read the entries. Then, Thomas posted this, and I was lost.

Just couldn't avoid temptation, could you.  Must be a spiritual lesson in there someplace.

Blessings,
Floyd

Page 1 of 10 (191 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS