Suggestion: Put the name of the resources you COULD own in the message box.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 11 2010 1:19 AM

I clicked on a link to a resource while reading through a commentary...what came up was this message:

This is a really good message but there is one thing missing....what resource it is!

The link just takes you to Logos.com...and not the specific link to that resource so I had no way of knowing what it was. I DEDUCED it from the resource ID but this is not what would be best in my mind. I think it would be more user-friendly if it said:

"you don't have a license to view the "Word Biblical Commentary: Mark" but you could....go to...etc.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 18863
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 1:41 AM

Also, when you click on the link to visit logos.com it would be great if it actually went to that product description page, to save you having to search for it.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:45 AM

Robert, Rosie,

This is one area I'm surprise that Logos hasn't done these things already. One would think that it would increase the odds that someone would buy the resource they are missing. Perhaps with the web-site redesign they will build the infrastructure on the web end and the program end to do this, it would just take making the link www.logos.com/Bookfile.logos4 and have a redirect to the product page/collection page.

Posts 8603
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:48 AM

It would be even better if it included a link to purchase right there.  (yes I know it's coming eventually, but just wanted to plug it again.)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:47 AM

I agree!!! :)

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:38 PM

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

(I heartily agree in case you couldn't tell)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS