Bug: Sentence diagrams will not appear in 4.1Beta 8

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2010 3:23 AM | Locked

Whyndell Grizzard:

David Ladiges:

Whyndell Grizzard:
By the way this forum never notifies me by email when someone responds to my post, just thought I would mention that :)

Try turning on the option to receive emails:

Top Right Edit Menu -> Site Options -> Receive Emails - Yes -> Save Button.

If I set this I get an email from every forum post, not just mine- had 30 emails in just a few hours- disabled.

Whyndell, I wouldn't use the "Email me when someone replies" option. You would have to click that for every single thread you post on for it to work universally anyway. And it still floods your email inbox. The best way to follow up on threads you've posted on is to click on "Your Discussions" under "Recent Topics" every day or so and visit the unread threads (the ones marked bold) as they will have new posts since the last time you visited them:

UPDATE: image updated to add second text box.

Posts 3225
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:23 AM | Locked

Screen view of font issues:

Posts 353
LogosEmployee
David Schwegler (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:28 PM | Locked

Kent & Whyndell,

Apologies for the problems with the fonts. We have re-restored your documents with those fixed.

Whyndell, it appeared you had made some changes to your "Hebrews 1:1-4" document, so we restored it as "Hebrews 1:1-4 (2)" so as to not overwrite your changes.

You should get the updated documents next time you sync. Let us know if you have any more problems with these documents.

Thanks!

Posts 2966
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:41 PM | Locked

Whyndell Grizzard:

Screen view of font issues:

Whyndell, I really like the idea of typing notes alongside your diagram. Very good idea. I'll start implementing that. Thanks for accidentally inspiring me through your struggles

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 3225
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:53 PM | Locked

David Schwegler:

Kent, your three diagrams have been restored.

Whyndell, your remaining diagram has been restored.

Let us know if you do/don't get them.

Thanks!

Thank you- and it looks great, and unscrambled Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS