Biblia.com Beta 9 release notes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 19 2010 5:23 PM

Features

• Removed third party sharing script & replaced with minimal & more performant version.
  • Add Top Bibles search collection, which includes your top 5 Bibles by priority. 
  • Resource positions are now saved & synced to other Logos products.
  • Moved resource info from the static bar at the top of the resource to a Logos4-style toolbar toggle button.
  • Updated several icons.
  • Minor UI improvements and improvements to the consistency of the UI.

Bug fixes

• Extra more>> link rendered in mobile view when no footnotes are available.
  • Unable to navigate to page number references in right-hand panel.
  • Fixed rare error occurring at certain points in a few resources when loading chunks of content.

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:31 PM

Bryan,

I am still unable to open the Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology (Elwell)

In the mobile version of Biblia I get the following message:

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /books/evdictbt

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

In the standard version the message is "Sorry....error encountered switching resources", but the resource box changes title without making the switch, leaving the old resource intact.

Robert

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 8:44 AM

Robert,

Sorry, I meant to mention that bug. We found an error in that particular resource that's preventing it from loading correctly. We have devised a solution, but didn't have time to implement it in time for this release. I am working on the case as we speak, and should have it fixed by next week. I'll post an update here when ready.

Thanks,

Bryan

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 20 2010 10:32 AM

Bryan Smith:

Robert,

Sorry, I meant to mention that bug. We found an error in that particular resource that's preventing it from loading correctly. We have devised a solution, but didn't have time to implement it in time for this release. I am working on the case as we speak, and should have it fixed by next week. I'll post an update here when ready.

Thanks,

Bryan

I really appreciate and look forward to the development of this application. Not being an iphone/ipad user I see the potential that this application (Biblia) has for use on other platforms. Keep up the good work.

I also note the fact that some of my E4 resources have appeared on the app. that are not available at Library.com.

As the application is refined It will be very useful for reading through entire books even on a desktop without the clutter of other features or having to run the Big application with its system overhead. Hoping for a Logos 4 Lite.

Robert

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS