Erratic Scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:07 PM

Perhaps this is normal at this stage of the process, but I am experiencing erratic scrolling of resources in panels. By that, I mean, as I scroll that page will pause for several seconds, I will get the spinning beach ball, then the page will jump to the appropriate part. It makes it difficult to find my spot when scrolling as I never know where I am at until the page jumps.

This behavior is consistent whether I am scrolling, clicking in the scroll bar, or dragging the scroll handle in the scroll bar. No matter what I do in reference to moving/scrolling the page, there is always a pause with spinner.

Posts 235
Stephen Ashton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:46 PM

Me too. This has been a consistent problem since early in the development process.

Read FAQ and Guide for Reporting Bugs.

13" Macbook • 2GHz • 2GB RAM • OS 10.6.6 • 160GB Hard Drive

Posts 4940
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 3:30 PM

May be it is different machines but scrolling with my magic mouse on a three year old mac book 13in is quite good.

Scrolling with a new trackpad on my imac (2 years old) is awfully jerky and very slow to pick up.

Tootle pip

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 5:17 PM

Me, too.  I have a less than 1 year old MacBook, so I'm assuming the problems not my underpowered machine.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS