Libronix resources missing on my L 4 Mac installation

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 113
bryan jay | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:02 AM

I have several resources (can't figure out exactly how many) that are in my Libronix installation (mac), but not in my Logos 4 Mac installation.

I cannot utilize the internet to update resources due to limited internet in my country of residence.  

Is there a way to have L 4 Mac recognize all the resources in my Libronix library?

Bryan

Theological Reflection with Practical Application

SubmittedToTheWord.com

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:42 AM

All resources from your Libronix installation should have already been discovered, although some will no longer show up in the Library panel as  a result of changes we've made to how they're displayed—reverse interlinears, for example, are now simply a part of the base resource. If you know of specific resources that are missing, we may be able to help you locate them.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:08 PM

Tedious option - compare list of resource file names:

Libronix DLS resources are in /Library/Application Support/Libronix DLS/Resources

Logos 4 Mac resources are in /Users/<user id>/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/<random>/ResourceManager/Resources

If Logos 4 has a newer resource version, file suffix changes to logos4.

For example, 7myths.lbxlls is replaced by 7MYTHS.logos4

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:36 PM

It could be that for whatever reason, some of your resources didn't get unlocked on your Logos 4 account. Customer service might be able to unlock them for you. 

If you're still having problems, you should post your logs, and probably a copy of your com.libronix.LibronixDLS.plist file found in /Library/Preferences or /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Preferences

Mobile Development Team Lead

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS