Biblia.com down

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 117
Murray W | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:04 AM

Is the fact that I can't access my Logos books on my iPhone this related to the fact that biblia.com is down?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:19 AM

library.logos.com is getting the same error too; so, yes, it seems like the server is down.

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:39 AM

Oh-oh.

Please separate the services to different servers with synced databases.

Of course, you know it better.

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS