Installed library product list with summary report, for export/print

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
LionelB | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 31 2010 5:48 AM

I would like to export a list of all my installed library resources along with a description (like you see when hovering over the item or using 'i' info) so that I print the output for reading purposes. I want to read that list and info in printed form.

Is there a way to do this?

tx.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:28 AM

Hi Lionel - and welcome to the forums.

In Logos 4.1 (currently in beta) there is a very functional print / export capability.

You can create a collection containing all of your resources - as below:

Then using the Print / Export capabilities of 4.1 (when released) you will be able to print this information as shown below:

If you select the "Bibliography only" option you get a modified version of the output

Would this give you what you want?

Graham

Posts 1
LionelB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:20 AM

Yes. And I'd like to be a beta tester please.

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:43 AM

Hi Lionel

http://wiki.logos.com/The_Logos_4_Beta_Program describes the Beta program and how to join.

Please note the warning at the top - reproduced below:

"Typically software will go through several beta versions over a period of two-three months. Each new version will have more features or be more stable than the previous build. That means early on in the beta program the software can be buggy (it can crash, some features might not work as expected, it might even corrupt your data). Logos therefore recommends that you only install the beta version on a dedicated testing account (although some brave souls don’t take that advice!)."

Graham

Posts 1
LionelB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:43 AM

It would be good to have an option to see more detail about the book, not only the name, author and publisher. But it's a good start.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS