how do you link windows in Logos4?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Robin Ellis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:32 AM

I just upgraded from 3 to 4. I used to always link multiple windows (using the A, B, C... option) so my commentaries and alternative translations would track with whatever I was working on. I can't see how to do that in 4. Any suggestions?

Robin

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:51 AM

Robin Ellis:

I just upgraded from 3 to 4. I used to always link multiple windows (using the A, B, C... option) so my commentaries and alternative translations would track with whatever I was working on. I can't see how to do that in 4. Any suggestions?

Robin

In the upper left part of the resource tab is what looks like a book cover. Click on it and you'll find several options there, including the Link set option you're looking for.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:52 AM

Hi Robin,

Welcome to the forums.

If you click on the little arrow below the picture of your resource you will see that you can use link sets.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 2
Robin Ellis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:56 AM

Thanks guys.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 2:48 PM

the answer to this and other questions on how to use Logos 4 can be found in the wiki Table of Contents

for your specific question see:  Linking Resources  (realize that you already have your answer, but others reading this post might find this useful)

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 2:58 PM

Steve

A good way to get to 1,000 posts!

Thanks for all your work on the wiki and in the forums.

Graham

Posts 63
Scot Jefferies | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 31 2010 3:35 PM

steve clark:
(Realize that you already have your answer, but others reading this post might find this useful)

Great reminder, Steve.  May I too express appreciation for all you and others have done to make the wiki such a valuable resource.  I notice that the forum is often answering repeated questions and your encouragement to point people to the wiki is a good reminder to all of us.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:12 AM

Thanks Graham and Scot!

updated How do I link resources? for clarity
updated

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS