Exegetical Study

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Phil Goodey | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:10 AM

Hi I'm a UK resident and have enjoyed using Logos software for many years.

Is it possible to buy the Exegetical study as an add in, I own 6 Librarys of your material

including "Word Bible Commentary", IVP Reference Collection Nelsons Ultimat Bible Reference

But I don't have access to the Exegetical study tool, I am happy to purchase the ESV in order to achieve this.

I can't afford to purchase another whole library just to get the Tool

God Bless

Phil G

Posts 24698
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 6:03 AM

Best to speak to Sales people but the Exegetical Guide is not available unless you have Bible Study Library package or higher - see http://www.logos.com/comparison

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 18643
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:21 AM

Phil, have you upgraded from previous version to Logos 4 yet? Unfortunately you do need one of the L4 base packages (Bible Study Library at a minimum) to have access to the Exegetical Guide. It is not sold separately as an add-in. They're not using the add-in method of selling separate features anymore. The cost of Bible Study Library is $264.95, but if you've already bought several libraries that are included in it, perhaps Sales will give you a discount on the price. Best to talk to them. They are able to offer the very best possible price which might not be available through the website.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS