Free Book Review

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Clay Womble | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 2 2010 5:03 PM

I am sorry if I am asking this in the wrong place. I have two questions about the free book review. Right now the book Holiness By Grace is available. Two questions;

1. If I am on my phone and press buy I am asked digital or print. If I chose print I go to Amazon. I understand that. But if I go to digital it takes me to the different logos platforms???? What's the deal? What am I doing wrong?

2. I went to the Logos website and found the book. There I can purchase but I am purchasing it for my library or is it for my iphone. It is a little confusing.

I know this is probably very simple but I cannot find any clear instructions.

Posts 4870
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 2 2010 5:18 PM

Clayton Womble:

I am sorry if I am asking this in the wrong place. I have two questions about the free book review. Right now the book Holiness By Grace is available. Two questions;

1. If I am on my phone and press buy I am asked digital or print. If I chose print I go to Amazon. I understand that. But if I go to digital it takes me to the different logos platforms???? What's the deal? What am I doing wrong?

2. I went to the Logos website and found the book. There I can purchase but I am purchasing it for my library or is it for my iphone. It is a little confusing.

I know this is probably very simple but I cannot find any clear instructions.

Hi Clayton

This is a good place to ask. 

I just checked the Logos web page for this resource and it will work with your iPhone:

http://www.logos.com/ebooks/details/HOLNSBYGRC

At the moment though it is not possible to purchase licenses for  resources directly through the iPhone application. When you purchase a license for the resource you are purchasing it for your desktop application (it will be accessible through both Windows or MAC versions of Logos4) and it will be available for use through iPhone & iPad Apps and library.logos.com and biblia.com if the resource indicates on its web page that this is the case. An alternative place to check is http://www.logos.com/iphone/support/resourcelist. This list all resources that you can currently use with the iPhone app.

Andrew

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS