SUGGESTION: Visual filter from Passage List

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:06 PM

I would like to make a visual filter that would highlight the verses in a Passage List. While it has a broad application, my specific case is wanting to highlight passages used in support of creeds and catechisms. I'm ultimately working towards a study of the frequency of use of particular passages across denominations or amongst divisions within a religious tradition.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4829
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 8:57 PM

MJ. Smith:

I would like to make a visual filter that would highlight the verses in a Passage List. While it has a broad application, my specific case is wanting to highlight passages used in support of creeds and catechisms. I'm ultimately working towards a study of the frequency of use of particular passages across denominations or amongst divisions within a religious tradition.

Yes

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:07 PM

Yes That could be useful.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 18632
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:33 PM

Yes, that would be very nice. Yes

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:42 AM

Yes

Uservoice post anyone?

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:35 AM

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/1038425-make-visual-filter-from-passage-list

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4829
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:36 PM

MJ. Smith:

Vote added, plus I added link to this discussion and used the Share on Facebook option to send this out to all those on my Logos Bible Software List.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS