Request New Menu Item

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:20 PM

Often times, I would like to float a copy of a panel. Currently, this is a two step process; Copy to a new tab, then, Float this tab. Can a menu command be added to Float a Copy of this Panel?

Thank you for your consideration.

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 1:55 PM

Michael Paul:

Often times, I would like to float a copy of a panel. Currently, this is a two step process; Copy to a new tab, then, Float this tab. Can a menu command be added to Float a Copy of this Panel?

Thank you for your consideration.

It gets my vote for idea of the day..... so I created some concept art to give Logos a head start: (see green highlight)

I've also added this to user voice so please add your votes.  I had sacrificed a vote on something under review so take a look and see if you can squeeze out a vote for this idea.  Its a great productivity enhancement yet so simple.

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/1045785-float-in-new-window

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 2:08 PM

+1  (or + as many votes as I can muster!)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:31 PM

Thanks, Andrew.

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 2:39 PM

+1 Yes

Float a copy of this suggestion in a new window. Smile

Posts 27649
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:46 PM

Another seemingly small suggestion that received a positive response.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS