Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:16 PM

I've purchased several resources for L4 that I'm now trying to install and have on L3, yet not all the resources are transferring. My method is to download the book file from the website, then paste it into the Resources folder of L3.

Are there some resources that just don't work for L3? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 5:40 PM

To download resources you have ordered to use in Libronix 3 do the following:

There will be some resources that don't work in Libronix 3.  Off hand this is one I can think of and it indicated on the product page.

This is an example of a resource that will work with both.  It includes a link to download the lbxlls resource file required for L3.

If there is a specific resource you are interested in and would like clarified could you post the name of the resource.

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:59 PM

Andrew, thanks for the help. It's working out pretty well so far, except for one resource. "The Mishnah: A new translation by Jacob Neusner" doesn't want to work.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:31 PM

Stefan Feliz-Kent:

Andrew, thanks for the help. It's working out pretty well so far, except for one resource. "The Mishnah: A new translation by Jacob Neusner" doesn't want to work.

That one should work.  You might need to run Sync Licenses in L3 if you have not done that recently else try re-downloading the file.

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 8:57 PM

Thanks. There's another problem now...

I successfully downloaded "OT theology" by Paul House and "Systematic theology" by Louis Berkhof via Libronix Update, yet neither resource shows up in my library. I've synched licenses and it didn't help.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 9:08 PM

Stefan Feliz-Kent:
neither resource shows up in my library

Check to see if the House volume is in your Libronix DLS\Resources folder. It is named OTTHEOHOUSE.lbxlls

In Windows 7 it is located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Libronix DLS\Resources. In Vista and XP you will find it here: C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 9:50 PM

Yes, both files are in the Resources folder.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 10:19 PM

Go to Tools|Options|General:

The following window opens:

Click on the Resource Paths tab on the left, then click on Refresh Resources, close Logos 3 and reopen it. This will force Logos 3 to rediscover your resources. After it is complete check again to see if your missing resources are now in your Library. Be sure to select "All Known Resources" as the view you want. The missing resources should at least show up grayed out and with a small lock icon. If they show up with the lock then you'll need to call or email Customer Service and have them look at your 3.0 license file.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 6:27 AM

Ok, this got one of the resources to show up, but still no luck with House (OT Theology). The file is in the Resources folder, but it still doesn't show up at all in the Library. Also, I still can't get the Mishnah to download. Libronix Update tries to download it, yet in the end it gives me an error message.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 138
s f-k | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 6:43 AM

Got the Mishnah working.

Costa Rica

ESEPA Seminary

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2010 5:37 PM

Are you running Libronix 3.0e, 3.0f or 3.0g and with which Operating System: 32 or 64 bit Win XP, Vista or Windows 7 ?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS