reading books on my laptop - help?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 37
Chuckk Gerwig | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 22 2010 10:39 PM

IWhat is th best way to read books on your laptop without scrolling?  is there a way to go to neext pag with arrows accuraetly or??

It would be such a help if there was a better way to read books on logos library on a laptop or laptop. Scrolling is not as comfortable and easy as turning page on a book or even like virtual page turning on iPad or iPhone.  Got a reading view that works good?

Posts 18903
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 22 2010 11:46 PM

Logos is planning a page-turning Reading View. It's basically mostly there in the preview mode for the new Print/Export feature (to be available very soon in 4.1 which should be shipping any day now). But they'll finish fleshing out the UI for it and make it a nice comfortable reading view. I'm sure it will be in the next version after 4.1. All of that is just my speculation based on what I've seen so far in the beta version of 4.1 and what I've seen Bob Pritchett post on the forums:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/14402/110833.aspx#110833

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/16007/121806.aspx#121806

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:08 AM

have you tried using spacebar to advance to the next page (works the same as "page down" key)

by the way, it works in Firefox too

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:50 AM

And in Chrome - I've just tried it!  Thanks!Big Smile

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:11 PM

Rosie Perera:
Logos is planning a page-turning Reading View. It's basically mostly there in the preview mode for the new Print/Export feature (to be available very soon in 4.1 which should be shipping any day now).

That would really improve my reading in Tablet PC.  Thanks, Rosie, for the heads-up.

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS