BUG More font size problems 4.1 RC2

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 725
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 24 2010 12:19 PM | Locked

Since 4.1 RC2 I am getting numerous problems with font sizes. Here are some of them:

1. I just started Logos and it opened my previous screen layout, since I have Homepage turned off. I have the default font size and program scaling both set to 100%. But when I opened a new resource the font size was set to maximum for this one resource. I have never changed the font size of this resource, let alone to one so large.

2. When I open a saved Layout, some resources were large, some were small. Originally all were the same size (100%)

Although there is no clear pattern (particularly with the layouts), I can offer this observation. I do change the screen size to 200% for class presentations. I never change the font size for individual resources, but I do change it in Program Settings. Resources that are large when they open are as far as I can tell ones that were open in the past. Yet they are not necessarily resources that were open when I had the font size set to 200%. I am still experimenting to see if I can find a pattern, but no success yet. I had thought that if I kept the default font size at 200% and closed the resource it might remember that font size when I reopened it. That worked on time, but not when I tried to reproduce it.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS