4.1 RC2: Out of Memory Crash whilst rebuilding the library catalog index

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 13385
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:30 PM | Locked

I was in my library, adding tags to resources. I'd probably added about 300 tags in batches of between 5 and 20. Then I did another batch (only eight in this one, and only adding one tag), and had a crash. Here's the extract, full log attached:

2010-09-24 22:19:16.4274    13    Info    LibraryCatalogIndex    Rebuilding library catalog index.
2010-09-24 22:19:17.9245    13    Error    OurApp    Unhandled exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at Libronix.SearchEngine.DocumentIndexer..ctor(Indexer indexer, Int32 nId, LexiconCache lexicon)
   at Libronix.SearchEngine.Indexer.BeginDocument(String strDocumentId)
   at Libronix.DigitalLibrary.LibraryCatalogIndex.DoBuildIndex(IPausableWorkState state)
   at Libronix.DigitalLibrary.LibraryCatalogIndex.BuildIndexThread(IPausableWorkState state, LibraryCatalogIndexData data)
   at Libronix.Utility.Threading.WorkStateThreadOwner`1.ThreadProc(Object objData)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

5861.Logos4.log

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:50 PM | Locked

I've submitted your log to development. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS