Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Peter Bowers | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:43 PM

I formatted & reinstalled my computer and am now re-installing Libronix (3).  Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced the DVD that had all my resources on it.  I'm a missionary overseas and really would prefer not to wait for a DVD.

Is there any way to download all resources?

-Peter

Posts 302
John Graves | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:45 PM

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/6366.aspx I believe this is what you are looking for

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 5:02 PM

Peter Bowers:

I formatted & reinstalled my computer and am now re-installing Libronix (3).  Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced the DVD that had all my resources on it.  I'm a missionary overseas and really would prefer not to wait for a DVD.

Is there any way to download all resources?

-Peter

Peter,

We do have a way to download the resources for the collection that you own. Click here and you should see a Libronix update window appear. This will download the resources that are associated with the collection that you own. If possible, you want to make sure to have a strong internet connection throughout the entire update process and it is also best to make sure that the internet connection you are using is not wireless. This is because if the wireless connection drops, you could get some error messages that will require the update to start again.

If you do have any other questions, just reply to this post.

Thank you,

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Posts 8
Peter Bowers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:13 AM

This seems to have solved my problem.

WISH LIST: Capability of saving what's downloaded and restarting rather than starting over whenever there's any problem.

But meanwhile I'm able to download at least a basic list of resources I use all the time and get myself functional on libronix again.  (I may try to get them all 100 mb at a time, but I'm not sure if I really want to take the time for that -- I'll probably just get my basics and then order the DVD separately.  Or it occurred to me later some of my other friends may have a copy of a DVD -- even if we don't have the same set of unlocks presumably they have the resources and I could still copy them to my computer...)

THANKS!

-Peter

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS