BUG: L4 Gold - Typing into the Text Comparison “translations list” text-box doesn’t “stick”

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:18 PM

Really annoying little bug…  I have the Text Comparison panel open and currently  set to “ESV, NASB95, NIV, NLT”.  I try to change the selected translations to “ESV, *KJV*, NASB95, NIV, NLT” but each time after I’ve added the text “KJV, “ and press <enter> it automatically changes to “ESV, *NASB95*, NASB95, NIV, NLT”. 

I’ve had other issues - for example when I click on the items from the drop-down  sometimes the dropdown won’t go away.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 29 2010 10:18 PM

Idea Workaround: type enough in Text Comparison list so can click version for addition:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:43 AM

My problem has been that Text Comparison always forgets my translations. Resets to default whenever I open the tool so I always have to enter them again.

As for how you enter, why *KJV* instead of just KJV, or were the * there to stand for something else?

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:06 AM

Ah... I didn't actually enter *KJV*... I actually only enter KJV.  I typed up my description of the bug in a text editor and wanted to mark KJV as bold and so typed *KJV* in my notes.  Thus no hidden meaning to the * characters other than to indicate emphasis in my forum post.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:40 PM

Chris Roberts:

My problem has been that Text Comparison always forgets my translations. Resets to default whenever I open the tool so I always have to enter them again.

Suggest prioritizing Bibles in Library - Top 4 become Text Comparison default:

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS