Biblia.com Beta 14 release notes

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:53 PM

Features

• Added media resources panel. Media resources are now displayed in a full-screen view similar to Logos 4.
  • Improved ranking in the resource picker when a filter query is used. eg, typing "KJV" now ranks the KJV as the first result.
  • Prefetch background panes when entering the site through a full-screen view, such as biblia.com/bible/Jn3.16. You should no longer have to wait for the 2 books to load after clicking "more>>".
  • Minor styling changes.

Only minor bug fixes this week-- none really worth mentioning.

Enjoy,

Bryan

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:42 PM

Bryan Smith:
Added media resources panel.

I'm possibly missing the obivous, but how do we access the panel ? I thought I'd open Logos Deluxe Maps but is not listed in library of resources.  I tried a search on a location but didn't see it come up with anything on Media resources, maybe I missed it, in the long list of results.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:46 PM

Andrew McKenzie:

Bryan Smith:

I'm possibly missing the obivous, but how do we access the panel ? I thought I'd open Logos Deluxe Maps but is not listed in library of resources.  I tried a search on a location but didn't see it come up with anything on Media resources, maybe I missed it, in the long list of results.

Try 1000 Bible Images.  That's what I did.  It comes up full width of the window.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:50 PM

Search for type:media.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:51 PM

Todd Phillips:

Andrew McKenzie:

Bryan Smith:

Try 1000 Bible Images.  That's what I did.  It comes up full width of the window.

Ok got that, 'interesting' that Logos Deluxe Maps is apparently not available.  The Logos Basic Map set is but its a 'monograph' instead of being a 'media collection' and so doesn't open in the panel.

Looks good Bryan.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:53 PM

Bryan Smith:

Search for type:media.

doh... should have thought of that one.....

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:19 PM

Andrew McKenzie:
The Logos Basic Map set is but its a 'monograph' instead of being a 'media collection' and so doesn't open in the panel.

Yeah, we found an issue where a few of the media resources got their types mixed up. Should be fixed by next week :)

Bryan

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:49 PM

Bryan Smith:

Andrew McKenzie:
The Logos Basic Map set is but its a 'monograph' instead of being a 'media collection' and so doesn't open in the panel.

Yeah, we found an issue where a few of the media resources got their types mixed up. Should be fixed by next week :)

Bryan

Will Deluxe Map set be available through Biblia.com at some point ?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS