Theological journal library vol 13

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:12 AM

Hi dearest  Dan. Am so glad to hear from you that you own Vol.1-12. You are lucky enough!  Just let me ask you what would if someone like me has not your vols at his/her disposal. but now is deciding to buy the new release i.e Theological Journal Library vol.13. Is it harm! Pls. let me know for am in need of your advise. God bless you.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:16 AM

Hi sorry I would rather say Gregory, but everyone is legible to foreward his ideas about my inquiry

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:25 AM

Debessay,  There is no harm in purchasing TJL13 and not having any of the former journals.  Like all other Logos resources they will integrate fully into your library.  

Later if you desire and are able, you can add any of the other journal collections as well.  :-)

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:36 AM

Hello dearest  Thomas Black, Thanks for your prompt reply. I tought the other previous vols. might be the pre-requisites. But now I come to know it is not so via your response.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 2977
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 4:22 PM

Debessay:

Hello dearest  Thomas Black, Thanks for your prompt reply. I tought the other previous vols. might be the pre-requisites. But now I come to know it is not so via your response.

Since each theological journal library has different resources (some have many volumes from a single journal), you may want to look at the contents of each of the 13 journal library volumes and pick the one to start with that best matches your desires and then expand from there. Each one runs about $50 apiece.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 6:01 PM

Kevin Taylor:

Tes,

Just wanted to put in my agreement that the Theological Journals are a most excellent resource. In my opinion they are my most valued Logos resource second on to the Bible itself.  I have volumes 1 to 12 as well as the Bib Sac 1 to 90 and there is no other single resource that can match what you can get from these.

To be able to get in depth articles from some of the brightest theological minds on topics that in some cases are not found any where else is worth the price of admission to me.

Grace and Peace

Where you been, Kevin????  I remember seeing your mug frequently around the launch of L4.  You actually have a life outside the forum, I presume!  :)  Great to hear from ya.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 9:31 PM

Thanx Dearest Jacob!

IN HIS LEGACY

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS