Crash in 4.2B1 when using "Handbook to Prayer"

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 7 2010 12:28 AM | Locked

I was reading a section of the "handbook to prayer" and Logos crashed - this happened twice.

The first time was in paged view when I was trying to page down

7853.Logos4 - Copy.log

The second was when I was trying to change from a non-paged view into paged view. This is reproducible.

83866.Logos4.log

Graham

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 1:36 AM | Locked

I can duplicate this too. However it did not generate a crash file either time I caused it to crash and there don't seem to be any errors in the log:

4478.Logos4.log

When I was paging down, I didn't get the crash until I got to the end of the first month of part 1.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 1:50 AM | Locked

Hi Todd

Thanks for the response.

Todd Phillips:
I can duplicate this too. However it did not generate a crash file either time I caused it to crash and there don't seem to be any errors in the log:

Yes, it wasn't clear that there were any errors and I didn't get a crash log either.

Todd Phillips:
When I was paging down, I didn't get the crash until I got to the end of the first month of part 1.

Good point - this is when it happened for me as well! I had just happened to get to that point in the book so didn't particularly note it!

Graham

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 8:22 AM | Locked

Thanks for the report. I can reproduce it as well and will submit the report to development.

Update:  This will be fixed in the next beta.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS