Is there any settings to Text Comparison tool invoked by pressing F7?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 7 2010 10:19 AM | Locked

In Text Comparison Tool I can select wich bibles I want to compare. I can type their names, select my favourite bibles or select a collection of bibles.

If I press F7 I get my top three bibles in the Text Comparison popup window in spite I have prioritezed my five swedish bibles. Is there any way to get more bibles in a Text Comparison window invoked by pressing F7 or is it limited to three?

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 11:13 AM | Locked

I generally have four of my top Bibles displayed when I press F7, however, I noticed that I can press F7 twice more (to close and reopen), and the 5th prioritized Bible may also be displayed--this should be looked into.

Are any of your top five Bibles a New Testament only, which wouldn't be available for a verse in the OT?

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 11:21 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:
however, I noticed that I can press F7 twice more (to close and reopen), and the 5th prioritized Bible may also be displayed--this should be looked into.

So that's how it's acting.  I couldn't figure out why sometimes I have 4 and sometimes 5.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 7 2010 12:47 PM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:
I noticed that I can press F7 twice more (to close and reopen),

Press F7 once display three bibles. Then I have to press F7 three times and then the popu display my three bibles again.

Melissa Snyder:
Are any of your top five Bibles a New Testament only

No, all of them is including OT.

Melissa Snyder:
this should be looked into

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS