copy bible verses to openoffice? windows but not mac?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 72
Andrew | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 9 2010 5:22 PM

i think the copy bible verses portion of L4 is much stronger than L3, but it seems in the windows version you have more options which include paste to openoffice. is this correct or is there a way i can get my L4 for mac to copy and paste a selection of verses into an openoffice text document?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 8:00 PM

Andrew Micklefield:

i think the copy bible verses portion of L4 is much stronger than L3, but it seems in the windows version you have more options which include paste to openoffice. is this correct or is there a way i can get my L4 for mac to copy and paste a selection of verses into an openoffice text document?

Looking at Logos 4.2 Beta 1 on PC, noticed 9 paste destination choices for Copy Bible Verses tool, including OpenOffice and StarOffice.

In Logos 4 Mac 4.0a SR-1, saw 4 paste destinations for Copy Bible Verses: TextEdit, Pages, Microsoft Word, and Keynote.

For OpenOffice 3.2.1 on Mac, suggest setting Copy Bible Verse destination to Microsoft Word, copy, switch programs, and paste.  Other 3 destinations lack trailing end HTML delimiter when pasted into OpenOffice.

Currently not know if LibreOffice fork of OpenOffice will need to be added in future.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1
Jason Waymire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2010 8:01 AM

we definitely need paste to Openoffice!!!

Posts 2
Emmanuel Oliveiro | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 6 2010 2:42 AM

Copying from L4 to OpenOffice seems to work on my Mac even if it is not in the list of selectable options. I just copied a passage from L4 to "Microsoft Word" (which I don't have), then opened a new document in OpenOffice and pasted everything with "Cmd+V".

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS