Reading Plans for books other than the Bible

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Paul Engel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 10 2010 8:42 AM

I've recently started using the Reading Plans to read books other than the Bible.  (It helps me make sure I read some of the book every day.)  However I've noticed that the reading breaks don't correspond to chapter breaks, making it a little touch to read.  Also, as I've been traveling I wanted to make a Reading Plan to read my devotionals within Logos rather than taking them with me.  (With a reading plan I could easily read online at library.logos.com.)  However, since I can't select what dates to include in the plan and the fact that the plan doesn't break on the date it makes it pretty useless for that.

Is anybody working on making the Reading Plans more useful for non-Bible reading?

Posts 3863
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 10 2010 11:29 AM

Paul, I don't know if you have heard of Logos' User Voice option, but here is an entry on Reading Plans.  You can vote for it, and others, and Logos uses the tally to work on our most desired features.  I'd vote for things that are not already being worked on/planned, which Logos does notate next to the suggestion.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS