Clippings and notes still are not working properly

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Paul Parrino | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 12 2010 4:20 AM

Even though your most recent download says that the clippings issue in regard to setting the font text size has been resolved, there still seems to be a problem. When I set the program settings note font size to 16 and then make a clipping, it's still coming out as font size 12. This is even the case when I start a whole new clippings. In the last response that you sent me regarding this issue I understood you to mean that the note font size was only for notes. But, according to the help menu, whichever note font size is selected should also take affect in regard to clippings. But unfortunately this is not happening.

I hope you do not think that I am harping on this issue too much, but I am physically disabled and I use Logos 4 for my graduate papers. This program is a true blessing from God, especially for people in my situation in which physically handling books is a hardship. The clippings aspect of Logos 4 is a very important tool in regards to getting papers done. As I have said in earlier posts, it is rough on the eyes for the font to keep being set at 12. I know that  you techs at Logos have your hands full, but, if you could please try to work on this issue I would be very appreciative.

Thank you,

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS