Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 23 2010 8:37 AM | Locked

Log attached:

2248.Logos4Crash.txt

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 25 2010 8:41 AM | Locked

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the crash log. What was the program trying to do when it crashed?

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 25 2010 4:15 PM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the crash log. What was the program trying to do when it crashed?

Hi Melissa,

I was doing several things in a row (closing a book, opening a book, parallel resources [ I think for a Bible ]), but the specific thing I was doing last in the foreground was selecting a commentary to open in a passage guide that I made that has only commentaries. The commentary list had finished populating, and if I remember correctly it was the Preacher's commentary I clicked on. (Isaiah 6:3)

All resources were layered in two panels, side by side.

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:13 AM | Locked

Paul Golder:

I was doing several things in a row (closing a book, opening a book, parallel resources [ I think for a Bible ]), but the specific thing I was doing last in the foreground was selecting a commentary to open in a passage guide that I made that has only commentaries. The commentary list had finished populating, and if I remember correctly it was the Preacher's commentary I clicked on. (Isaiah 6:3)

Thanks. I've submitted your report and log to development.

Update:  Development will include a possible fix for this crash in the next beta.

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:17 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

Thanks. I've submitted your report and log to development.

Update:  Development will include a possible fix for this crash in the next beta.

Thanks Melissa

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS