Exporting/Printing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 175
Orpheus Heyward | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 25 2010 10:46 AM

Is there a way to export a portion of the bible to word with your visual filters?  When I attempt to do this, I can see my bible with the filters, but when I export to word, i see the bible section i exported,but no visual filters.  Can anyone help me.

Posts 21638
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 25 2010 10:56 AM

Hi Orpehus

As per the discussion at http://community.logos.com/forums/t/23404.aspx it is possible to preserve visual filter highlights by exporting in XPS format.

So, not to Word, but to another format.

Does this help you at all?

Graham

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 25 2010 10:57 AM

I know when I Print it to OneNote it maintains the visual filters by sending it as a picture. If you have OneNote You can do this and then copy/Paste the picture into Word. however I think sending it as a picture would be the only for Logos to enable this feature directly since Word would not support all the markups that Logos would send to it.

Posts 175
Orpheus Heyward | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:00 AM

very helpful!!!

Posts 175
Orpheus Heyward | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:03 AM

This is very good information.  I want to thank all of you that have responded.  I hope logos will consider allowing your vilters to export directly to Word.  I am in the process of writing a book, and my filters for a given text are going to be included in my textual explanations.  Again i say thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS