Page 17 of 17 (325 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17
This post has 324 Replies | 16 Followers

Posts 10034
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 11:09 AM

PetahChristian:
Perhaps if FL were as single-focused as other companies, more would happen with resource acquisition.

You're probably right. They changed visions several times (and names). Then, product emphasis.

Like many on the forum, I used to do retail, high-end analytics, and eventually an executive, but one mistake many resellers make is to build your assortment on popularity ... due to competition, you inevitably must compete on price. The more profitable choice is to offer popularity, but closely manage key 'driver' items that marry your customer to you. Drivers are rarely popular, but seal the deal.

Logos, I assume due to near bankruptcy, took the 'prove-it' approach ... prepubs, plus most common items (lexicons, etc). They'd of been far smarter to manage 'drivers'. Baptists have their key texts, Pentecostal another, and Catholics, liturgical. Pre-build known markets; pre-pub to explore new markets.

Posts 1930
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 2:21 PM

Denise:
Logos, I assume due to near bankruptcy

Seriously? I cannot see the forum facial expressions to know what category of speaking this line should be in.

Posts 10034
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2019 2:42 PM

Mark:

Denise:
Logos, I assume due to near bankruptcy

Seriously? I cannot see the forum facial expressions to know what category of speaking this line should be in.

Way back ... I think in their corp-history; no secret. It formed their emphasis on solid financial decisioning ... good for Logosians.

Posts 6222
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 5:02 AM

Posts 1382
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 5 2019 6:58 AM

While waiting, you may test this

https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=e4265404ab9f41f1aa0cddefb50a9790  

Clicking points gives some info

This link gives some background info, Nick Short is the author https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=e4265404ab9f41f1aa0cddefb50a9790 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 17 of 17 (325 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 | RSS