What happened to the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 363
Wyn Laidig | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:18 PM

I pre-ordered the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle in Dec 2008.  It still shows up in the open orders under my account.  I clicked on it to see what i could learn, and found the link no longer exists.  What happened??   I wonder why I wasn't notified that this is no longer going to be available, if indeed that is the case.  if so, I really hope it will be brought back.  It would be an invaluable resource.

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:29 PM

A lot of older prepubs got moved to community pricing, you will have to place a bid on it, but the good news is that you will be paying less likely.

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing

What Books Moved to Community Pricing?

We have moved 67 Pre-Pubs to Community Pricing.

After you’ve placed your bid for the ones that you had pre-ordered on Pre-Pub, be sure to check out the others and bid on them as well.

-dan

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:42 PM

Wyn Laidig:
I pre-ordered the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle in Dec 2008

I had in for that too. It dropped off the Pre-Pub radar screen early in 2010 ?.  I am surprised to see it still shows in your order listbecause it was deleted from my list without notice from Logos or any action by me.

Unfortunately it has not made it back into either the Pre=Pub listings or the newly expanded Community Pricing page. (Be sure to check the CP offerings with the huge savings potential.)

Hopefully Logos will offer some info on the Samaritan Pentateuch. A lot of us are curious.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS