Last Call: The History of the English Baptists on Community Pricing - now $21.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 19 2010 8:51 AM

In case you've missed this (buried in threads with other names) there is just a little time left to get in on this community pricing opportunity. Currently it is going for $21, but could go lower.

http://www.logos.com/product/8566

Should close at noon Pacific today.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:08 AM

Amazing when you think about it ... that it crossed the line at $39 and then after it reached that mark and was issued a closing date so many more people jumping on board brought the price down to $21 (nearly half the price it crossed over the line at).  I like how many hands make light work AND cheaper prices for everyone!

Now what about Barnes Notes everyone! http://www.logos.com/product/2132/barnes-notes-on-the-old-and-new-testaments

A push for this to go over the line will most likely do the same thing.

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:09 AM

A real bargain for over 2200 pages.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:18 AM

Praiser:
Amazing when you think about it ... that it crossed the line at $39 and then after it reached that mark and was issued a closing date so many more people jumping on board brought the price down to $21 (nearly half the price it crossed over the line at).  I like how many hands make light work AND cheaper prices for everyone!

What is equally amazing to me is some will not get on board for the $21 price available today and the price will jump back up when it leaves Community Pricing.

Remember everyone. This will not ship today, but it will leave Community Pricing. Your credit card will not be billed until it ships. Do yourself a favor and save about 50%  75%?  by locking in your order now. (Just a couple hours left at this price.)

My thanks to Logos for moving many titles from Pre-Pub to Community Pricing. I had an order in for this at $59 in Pre-Pub. Now I get it for $21, or less!

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:22 AM

Matthew C Jones:
My thanks to Logos for moving many titles from Pre-Pub to Community Pricing. I had an order in for this at $59 in Pre-Pub. Now I get it for $21, or less!

Yes

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 611
Graham Owen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 10:23 AM

Matthew C Jones:
What is equally amazing to me is some will not get on board for the $21 price available today and the price will jump back up when it leaves Community Pricing.

Unfortunately it still seems that a lot of our fellow Logos users don't see the benefits of this way of buying older resources. Maybe this will change now that a lot of resources have been transferred over.

God Bless

Graham

Pastor - NTCOG Basingstoke

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 1:22 PM

Graham Owen:
Unfortunately it still seems that a lot of our fellow Logos users don't see the benefits of this way of buying older resources. Maybe this will change now that a lot of resources have been transferred over.

Well it has graduated from Community Pricing @ $21 and is now $59 in Pre-Pub. I do not want to harp on the missed opportunity for savings. I do wsih to say I think this resource is still worth $59. That is what I bid for it the first time around in Pre-Pub.

If you are interested in books by & about Baptists here is another Logos resource you should know about: Classic Baptist Books - Roger Williams Heritage Archive

Now let's march onward to Barne's Notes.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS