Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5
Vachna | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:05 PM

Dear friends!

I am glad to be here. I got a problem with my Activation code of my Logos3 Libronix. I can no longer use the Activation code on the CD. Last few days, my PC got problem. I just recovery it yesterday; and I wanted to reset up my Logos3 Libronix, but the message said, the activation code was use by another user. I knew the one is me.

So how can I solve this problem? By the way, I did not backup my license. Can I have another way to activate my account, sine the Activation code was used?

Thank you in advance for helping me.

Posts 18757
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:25 PM

Hi Vachna, welcome to the Logos forums! You will need to contact Logos Customer Service about that (by phone or email). They will have a record that you bought the CD and can help you get it activated again. Contact info is here: http://www.logos.com/about/contact

Posts 5
Vachna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2010 4:39 PM

Thank you so much Rosie. I will try to contact them.

Posts 5
Vachna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2010 6:49 AM

I did send email to customer service, but I did not get any specific data which can activate my account. So what should I do?

Posts 18757
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2010 3:09 PM

Vachna Va:

I did send email to customer service, but I did not get any specific data which can activate my account. So what should I do?

You probably just received the generic automatic email saying your request has been received. Is that what it looks like? They should respond to you with more personal assistance within 48 hours. It would probably be easier to have a conversation about it with them over the phone. You can provide your phone number and ask them to call you so that you don't have to pay the long distance charges. The time zone difference might be an issue if you are outside of the US, but hopefully you can work that out with them.

Posts 27018
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2010 4:34 PM

Rosie Perera:
They should respond to you with more personal assistance within 48 hours.

Bellingham has had some nasty weather in the last 48 hrs. They may be short of staff that succeeded in getting to work and/or may have had some power outage.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2010 6:08 PM

Vachna Va:

Dear friends!

I am glad to be here. I got a problem with my Activation code of my Logos3 Libronix. I can no longer use the Activation code on the CD. Last few days, my PC got problem. I just recovery it yesterday; and I wanted to reset up my Logos3 Libronix, but the message said, the activation code was use by another user. I knew the one is me.

So how can I solve this problem? By the way, I did not backup my license. Can I have another way to activate my account, sine the Activation code was used?

It may be a bit late for this advice, but in L3, when you activate your new resources, your license file is updated.  You should back up your licenses.  I have always synchronized my licenses and backed them up to a removable drive as well as attaching it to an email I address to myself and which I then store on the internet.  I would recommend that once you have gotten your situation squared away you do the same.  If you decide to install L4 you will not need to do the same for it since Logos keeps track of what you are licensed to have and will download anything you are missing when you are attached to the internet.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 5
Vachna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 24 2010 2:49 AM

The email that I got was exactly the same to what you have said. so I will send my phone number in order to let them to call to me as you have suggested.

Thank you so much Rosie

Vachna Va

Posts 5
Vachna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 24 2010 2:52 AM

If I can activate my account again, I will do as what you have advised.

Thank you so much George

Vachna Va

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:22 AM

Vachna:

Dear friends!

Vachna,

From what I have read, it sounds like you still need assistance getting your software activated. I will send you an email with the steps for how to get the correct codes on your computer. However, if you have already resolved this issue, then you can ignore the steps in the email.

Thank you,

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:59 AM

Vachna,

I tried to send an email to the address we have on file for you, but the email came back to me as undeliverable. I do not want to post your email address on here for your security, so if you can log on to your logos account and verify the email address is correct, that would be great.'

Thank you,

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS