4.2 Printing/Exporting Crash

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 618
Ryan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:12 AM

Hello everyone It's me again Smile,

I was just trying to print one of the timelines of Israel's Kings. In the print screen it says you can only export this resource so I clicked on "Send to a new document Microsoft Word".  When I did that Armageddon broke out on my computer and the whole thing freaked out and shut down. I figure that either A) this is a bug or B) I accidentally violated some sort of terms of service or something. I'm not sure if it is all the timelines or just Israel's Kings but after that last crash I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to find out.

Does anyone else have this problem?

6332.Logos4Crash.txt

2100.Logos4.log

Posts 24961
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 10 2010 2:19 AM

Ryan B.:
When I did that Armageddon broke out on my computer

It was a mild Crash on my computer. Just avoid it for the time being!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 618
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 10 2010 3:36 AM

Hi Dave,

Is there a way to report a bug that I should do?

Ryan

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 10 2010 4:14 AM

The word Crash in your title should attract Melissa's attention. She'll forward your logs to development so they can look into the issue.

Posts 618
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 10 2010 4:35 AM

Great. Thanks Kevin.

Posts 24961
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 10 2010 5:46 PM

Ryan B.:

Is there a way to report a bug that I should do?

I created a bug report at the time, but it has not been acknowledged by Logos.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 5
apayton316 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:31 AM

My Logos stops working each time I try to "print/export" also. I've contacted Logos and they were unable to fix it w/ level 2 tech. They are supposed to contact me w/ a solution to the problem.?.

Posts 618
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:40 AM

When they contact you, it would be awesome if you could post the solution here. My suspicion however is that it will require an update with a bug fix on their end to repair it.

Posts 8022
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 16 2010 10:38 AM

Ryan B.:

A) this is a bug or B) I accidentally violated some sort of terms of service or something. I'm not sure if it is all the timelines or just Israel's Kings but after that last crash I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to find out.

This is a bug. Although the Print/Export panel says that this panel "supports export", clicking any of the links under "Export" will crash the application. This affects all timelines (not just Israel's Kings).

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS