Another indexer problem

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 533
Jonathan Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 25 2010 10:56 PM

Thanks guys. Everything is cool now, looks like it was the NLTNT. Logos also downloaded 1.33GB of updates for some reason, and maybe that helped.

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 3770K | 32GB RAM | GTX 750 Ti 2GB | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (system) | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (Logos) | WD Black 1.5 TB (storage) | WD Red 3 TB x 3 (storage) | HP w2408h 24" | First F301GD Live 30"

Posts 4

I'm also having an index issue and was able to turn on the diagnostics, but I'm not sure what the issue is.  I would appreciate if someone could help me figure out what I need to do in order to correct this.  I've attached the log file I think you need.

Posts 9134
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2010 10:20 AM

The culprit is your KJV1900 Reverse Interlinear. Follow these instructions and let us know the outcome:

1. Delete the NASB95.logos4, NASBOT.lbsrvi, NASBNT.lbsrvi, KJV1900.logos4, KJV1900NT.lbsrvi, and KJV1900OT.lbsrvi files.
    1. They are in C:\Users\userfolder\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\uniquefolder\ResourceManager\Resources.
  2. Once the files are deleted, restart Logos 4 and enter the command Update Resources.
  3. Allow the program to download the updates and restart Logos 4 again.
  4. After Logos 4 loads check your library to make sure the Bibles have completely re-downloaded:
    1. Open the King James Version (1900) and make sure the Interlinear Data is available in the Old and New Testaments.
    2. Repeat with the New American Standard Bible (1995).
  5. If the books do not show up they may be still in the Downloaded folder.
  6. Close Logos 4 and go to the following location C:\Users\userfolder\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\ uniquefolder \ResourceManager\
  7. Delete the ResourceManager.db file and restart Logos 4 to force discovery.
  8. After Logos 4 reopens repeat step 4, if the Bibles appear to confirm the interlinear information is there as well.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4
C. Michael Nath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2010 7:03 PM

Thanks!  I had to go through the more extensive steps to get the index to build, but it worked!  I really appreciate your help and patience!

Merry Christmas.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS