4.2 Beta 3- Two little UI issues

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1532
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:55 AM | Locked

First, I can no longer copy the location using command+option+c. I've tried it in numerous locations and books and it simply doesn't produce anything.

Second, long pop-up footnotes are getting clipped, and there's no scrollbar anymore. See screenshot, which cuts off mid-quote. (For this resource, I actually wish the notes, some of which are quite long, were a separate resource. Schocken Bible, Everett Fox.)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:47 PM | Locked

Ben:
First, I can no longer copy the location using command+option+c. I've tried it in numerous locations and books and it simply doesn't produce anything

I'm not able to reproduce this problem--it's pasting the URL for me. If you use the mouse to Copy Location, does it work? If it does, try pressing Option first: Option-Command-C. (I had a Windows keyboard connected to my Mac at one time, and pressing Command at the beginning of the shortcut didn't work.)

Ben:

Second, long pop-up footnotes are getting clipped, and there's no scrollbar anymore. See screenshot, which cuts off mid-quote. (For this resource, I actually wish the notes, some of which are quite long, were a separate resource. Schocken Bible, Everett Fox.)

We'll look into this. Thanks.

Posts 1532
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 9:57 AM | Locked

Confirmed that I can copy using the mouse, but not the keyboard regardless of order I press the keys.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:05 AM | Locked

Ben:

Confirmed that I can copy using the mouse, but not the keyboard regardless of order I press the keys.

Do other keyboard shortcuts that use the Command and Option keys work within Logos 4 or in your Mac OS in general?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS