Would like to see more individual commentaries for sale

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
JEFFREY L. KORHORN | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 28 2010 6:12 AM

There have been several occasions where I wanted to buy a commentary but only saw those commentaries bundled in a series of commentaries.  I have a small book budget, and would like to be able to purchase commentaries separately.

Here are two that I would like, if there is some awkward way to get them for Logos separately:

John Stott, Romans

Leon Morris, Romans

Posts 1180
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 6:58 AM

Call customer service.. maybe they will work with you. :)

Posts 314
Steven L. Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:13 PM

I agree, Jeffrey. Most "series" are uneven. Some really great, some not-so-great.  I would likely buy more commentaries if I could purchase just one (instead of an entire series).  I hope Logos will consider your proposal. By the way, I love Logos 4.  I have the portfolio package.

Posts 2518
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:38 PM

JEFFREY L. KORHORN:
I have a small book budget, and would like to be able to purchase commentaries separately.Here are two that I would like, if there is some awkward way to get them for Logos separately:Leon Morris, Romans

See here http://www.logos.com/product/3446/pillar-new-testament-commentary-the-epistle-to-the-romans

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 588
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:59 AM

JEFFREY L. KORHORN:

There have been several occasions where I wanted to buy a commentary but only saw those commentaries bundled in a series of commentaries.  I have a small book budget, and would like to be able to purchase commentaries separately.

Here are two that I would like, if there is some awkward way to get them for Logos separately:

John Stott, Romans

Leon Morris, Romans

I'm re-activating a really old thread, but this is something I'd also like to request.  I've a number of paper-based commentaries, particularly on the gospels, which I'd like to add to my Logos collection.  However, Logos requires me to buy an entire commentary series, something that I don't need and cannot afford to do (even with sizeable discounts).  I'm aware that I'd probably pay a bit more for each individual book than I would were to buy the whole series, but it must be a smaller cost than buying an entire series...

I'm looking for some Sacra Pagina commentaries and some Tyndales.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.