Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 30 2010 5:54 AM | Locked

Just rebooted my Mac and saw the new icon for Logos.  And then an update was downloaded and the updater also has a shiny new icon.  The new, slightly turned, Logos icon with the glossy look is really nice - much more "Mac-like".  Kudos to whoever designed the icon.

Looking forward to more polish and performance for the Mac version as the days (and betas) go by... :-)

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 9:49 AM | Locked

Agree - the new icon is a nice enhancement.

Posts 1534
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 9:55 AM | Locked

The only thing I noticed was "... that icon's crooked? Angry How can I straighten it?" [\ocd]

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 10:14 AM | Locked

Ben:

The only thing I noticed was "... that icon's crooked? Angry How can I straighten it?" [\ocd]

Find an old copy of Logos and then copy and paste the icon... I personally don't mind it tilted until it is more bug free just a good reminder that it's a half bubble off plumb. 

-Dan

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 10:41 AM | Locked

I like the design too.  For those who have not seen it, here it is....

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 10813
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:32 PM | Locked

Stuart Robertson:
The new, slightly turned, Logos icon with the glossy look is really nice - much more "Mac-like".

And I thought my icon was off center because the Logos LXX was crashing the app! Geeked As Joe shows above, Some Mac apps have tilted icons.

Posts 91
Seth Hewitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:10 PM | Locked

Piling on!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS