A Logos reader tablet...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Pastor Able Baker | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 14 2011 10:08 AM

Could Logos work with an existing company to develop a Logos tablet reader like Kindle for example? Nothing fancy. Something to take home during the week to do my weekly sermon prep reading would be great. I think it would be popular as a reader because so many of us have large libraries.

Posts 92
Chris Lohroff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 10:19 AM

I don't imagine that Logos wants to get into the hardware market.  They have an app for the iPad.  I really can't imagine there would be enough demand for a Logos branded reader.

Posts 2
Pastor Able Baker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 10:29 AM

True...I would rather drop $150 on a reader than $500-$1000 on a tablet PC. It seems that when my laptop kicks the bucket I will need to by a Xoom. I cant keep up!Confused

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 10:59 AM

The Biblia.com website gives you the opportunity to read Logos books on a Kindle. Look at the Biblia.com forum for advantages and limitations.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 11:02 AM

Since Android is customized by each manufacturer, possibility exists for customized Logos edition - needs a profitable business case.

Logos is developing Android application - should run on Motorola Xoom => http://www.logos.com/mobile/android

Apple discounting refurbished first generation Wi-Fi iPads $ 70 to $ 100 => http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad (can run Logos application today - looking forward to improvements "soon" - e.g. split screen).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8662
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 12:44 PM

Jonathan Pitts:

The Biblia.com website gives you the opportunity to read Logos books on a Kindle. Look at the Biblia.com forum for advantages and limitations.

The only thing holding me part way back on this is the lack of highlighting.  I still like to read with a pen in hand so to speak.   But this is coming to Biblia.com eventually - and for that I eagerly await....

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2994
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 12:55 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

looking forward to improvements "soon" - e.g. split screen

Split screen will be out very very soon.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:06 PM

Jacob Hantla:
Split screen will be out very very soon.

Will it be also on iPhone?

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS