Do I have to download a resource on computer before it's viewable online?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 343
Jason Saling - www.NapavineBaptist.com | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 25 2011 8:20 PM

Do I need to download a purchased resource to a computer before I can access it via Biblia.com, Library.Logos.com, and iPad app? I'm currently without a computer and am waiting for Apple to refresh their Macbook Pro's before purchasing one, but I would like to be able to read recently purchased books on my iPad and search it on Biblia.com, but they're not showing up.

Jason Saling

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 25 2011 9:03 PM

Jason Saling:

Do I need to download a purchased resource to a computer before I can access it via Biblia.com, Library.Logos.com, and iPad app? I'm currently without a computer and am waiting for Apple to refresh their Macbook Pro's before purchasing one, but I would like to be able to read recently purchased books on my iPad and search it on Biblia.com, but they're not showing up.

Jason it may depend on whether or not the particular books are available on ipad.  AFAIK as long as it's available to ipad, and unlocked on your username, as long as you're logged in you should have access.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 343

It shows available for mobile devices. Charles Finney, John Newton, etc all show them as available on mobile devices.

Jason Saling

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 25 2011 9:13 PM

Not to be a pest, but are you logged in?

Posts 343

Haha. Yes I am. I see all my other books that I already purchased and downloaded when I had a computer. Any of the ones I've purchased in the last month are not available for me to see, though they are mentioned as available for iphone/ipad.

Jason Saling

Posts 343

Perhaps this is the answer to some of the resources I'm speaking about.

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29130/215665.aspx#215665

Jason Saling

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 26 2011 5:32 AM

Indeed Jason, 

You've just expanded my knowledge.  :-)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS