This post has 122 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:58 PM

Thank you for both specials Dan!

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:03 PM

DanPritchett:
For one week you can use coupon code FBWBC and get the complete Word Biblical Commentary (WBC 59 Vols.) for just $399.95

Now that is a great deal. I already have most of the volumes but for those who don't have any I hope they will jump on this.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:07 PM

Dan,

Great deal. For your international customers, who should we contact by email?

Posts 274
Daniel Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:17 PM

Just to clarify, this special will run out next Thursday, 11/5, or Friday, 11/6?  I'm really interested, but have to confirm a couple things first.

Thanks for all the great resources you make available!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 5:34 PM

DanPritchett:

Looks like the people have spoken.

For one week you can use coupon code FBWBC and get the complete Word Biblical Commentary (WBC 59 Vols.) for just $399.95

Enjoy!

Ordered!          *smile*

Thank you very much, again, Dan!                      ........   Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 6:30 PM

so, does all this hoopla finish off the "10" thread, or is that just a pleasant diversion?

As for the WBC59 . . . I too have the previous set, but I will check on updating more recent volumes.  thanks!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 7:37 PM

Damian McGrath:

Dan,

The coupon code only works on the website, and the website loves people from all corners of the globe!  Left HugRight Hug

Full contact details are available on our Contact Us page, but in general, you will always want to email sales@logos.com for international orders that require personal attention that the web cannot provide.

...and Daniel Lee—the special will be good on Friday 11/6

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 7:51 PM

DanPritchett:

Damian McGrath:

Dan,

The coupon code only works on the website, and the website loves people from all corners of the globe!  Left HugRight Hug

...and Daniel Lee—the special will be good on Friday 11/6

Sorry Dan,

I'd meant to quote you - I was referring to the 5 unlock deal - the one that requires an international phone call.

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 9:12 PM

Dan, is it at all possible to purchase the Downloads instead of forking out for shipping to Australia?

Just a thought at this stage.

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 9:35 PM

MarkStevens:

Dan, is it at all possible to purchase the Downloads instead of forking out for shipping to Australia?

Yes! Just one problem, it will cost over $1,000.00  Indifferent

There is no single download for this Thomas Nelson collection available. You may purchase the package on CD as one great bundled discount (which Logos alone is bearing the reduced margin on) or download individual titles and pay way more than the package price. This is a product we purchase from Thomas Nelson and resell. When we discount the package, we are giving away our money, not theirs. We already paid them for it. In the case of downloads, since they are basically Nelson's titles residing on our server, we do not have the same unlimited flexibility to give away the farm.  Stick out tongue

Well, that's probably too much info, so I better get back to work on the countdown.  Ooops, did I say that? 10...9...8... where are we? Did I tweet 7... yet?  Wink

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 9:46 PM

Steve Robinson:

I'm personally hoping it's a countdown to the announcement of a new Library Builder collection for the holidays.  After taking 2008 off, maybe Santa Prichett is feeling a bit more jolly this year. Ho ho ho!

Since I just purchased WBC from another user 2 days ago.....(good price, too),
..and I felt like Santa gave me a lump of coal skipping Library Builder 2008,
......and since Dan the Man appears to be in such a giving mood,
.....,   Let's all start singing a Christmas carol outside Logos HQ and maybe,just maybe, we will see a 2009 Library Builder.

Doesn't hurt to hope, does it?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 9:53 PM

No worries Dan, and thanks.

Posts 28
Jason Prince | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 10:01 PM

DanPritchett:

Looks like the people have spoken.

Enjoy!

Excellent. Order placed, payment made. :)

Really happy to see such a great price and the Aussie dollar so strong.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 3:17 AM

DanPritchett:
Did I tweet 7... yet?

And the beat goes on.....

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 4:31 AM

That was a happy surprise to wake up to this morning. Thanks, Dan. My order's in.

And the high Euro makes it just a tad less painful.

Posts 1648
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 5:04 AM

DanPritchett:

Enjoy!

Excellent. Thanks, Dan. Ordered.

Posts 294
Debra W Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 5:04 AM

But ... it's very symmetrical ... Wink

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 62
Mike T | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:38 AM

Is it only coincidence that the new Verizon Droid (with its powerful processor, large high-res screen and MS compatibility) will launch in 7 days???

iDon't know...

Posts 16
Christopher Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 2:17 PM

Michael:

Is it only coincidence that the new Verizon Droid (with its powerful processor, large high-res screen and MS compatibility) will launch in 7 days???

iDon't know...

Wow, i know that is a long shot - but if there is a connection, I think that i just found my first Smart Phone... That Droid is a nice piece of hardware...

Posts 90
Chris Hulshof | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 4:55 PM

Dan,

I'm in the same boat as the others who already have the WBC. However, since you're in the deal making mode, how about matching WordSearch's deal on the "Holman New Testament Commentary" They have it on sale for $89.95.  My Dad always said it never hurts to ask.

Chris

"If heaven ain't a gift I ain't gettin' in." - Lecrae Moore

Page 4 of 7 (123 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS