Page 7 of 7 (123 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
This post has 122 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:58 AM

Thomas Black:

Zachary Oglesby:

Now its 9...

So we are talking about days.

But the posts are only separated by 15 hours, not 24.

Remember when the countdown for 4.0 first came....it didn't come in 24 hour intervals. [let the day/age debate begin! Devil]

Posts 3673
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 11:50 AM

Philip Spitzer:

Daniel DeVilder:

tsk tsk. you are all off track.  they just signed Bo Derek to their tech team.  can't believe you are all jumping to such wild conclusions . . .

hehehe..Sure they didn't hire Monk? I hear he likes the number 10.

And he needs a new job.  Given his keen eye for details, none of us would have complaints. Smile

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 3
Zachariah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 3:28 PM

Dan Pritchett:

JoshuaDinh:
Is it possible for Logos to repeat the October WBC sale for $399 again.

Here's the short story:
Sure Joshua, I will offer the FBWBC coupon code again for the rest of December to give WBC at $399.95 on the web only: http://www.logos.com/products/details/3671

Here's the long story:
Don't let "58" and "59" confuse you into thinking they are simply one book different in contents...  Just so you have a clear picture of the differences between the Accordance 58 and the Logos 59 undrestand that Thomas Nelson packaged them as "58" and "59" but included a much different set of content than you might expect from the slight name change.

I can't speak for the Accordance version, but when Thomas Nelson changed from "58" to "59" with the Logos version they made some major changes, for example:

The new WBC 59 includes many titles which were not previously available on CD-ROM at all:

• Volume 18A: Job 21-37 (New)
  • Volume 19: Psalm 1-50 (Revised)
  • Volume 24: Isaiah 1-33 (Revised)
  • Volume 25: Isaiah 34-66 (Revised)
  • The Greek New Testament According to the Majority Text w/ Critical Apparatus
  • A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith
  • Introduction to Biblical Interpretation 

Dan,

Thanks for extending this great discount.  I think a few more users would definitely take advantage of this opportunity if this is posted on the Logos official blog, or is this deal just limited to those who frequent the forum? I had the set ordered this morning before reading your response.  I just  referenced your previous post regarding the October WBC special price and Jarod at the Sales Department was able to get the approval to make the sale at $399.95.  It cannot get any better than this.  The "58" and "59" delta information you provided is very informative, I really didn't know "59" is such a major upgrade, thinking it is just one volume more.

Thanks again a great deal for taking the time to make this happen.  Logos' customer satisfaction is top-notch.

Page 7 of 7 (123 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS