Loss of "Mark Read" bar in open Bible

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18
Jason G. Barnhart | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 21 2011 6:25 AM | Locked

I am running B7 and noticed that when using the Bible Reading Plan, the bar at the end of the day's reading which indicated that day's reading was complete and allowed you to update your progress right there is gone.  I now need to go back to the home page to click on the box for that day's reading in order to update it.  Of course, this is a very minor detail, but I did like that feature and I just wanted to bring it up.  If it's not coming back, I'll certainly adjust, but it was a nice little feature.  Thank you Logos for all of your hard work!

Posts 22855
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 21 2011 7:28 AM | Locked

Hi Jason

Are you in "paged view"?

The reason I ask is that there was a bug fix in B7 - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29523.aspx - and I wonder if this issue appeared as an unintended consequence?

Could be a red herring, if so apologies!

Graham

Posts 18
Jason G. Barnhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 21 2011 10:49 AM | Locked

Howdy!  I actually just figured it out.  There's a clickable icon (it looks like 3 interlocked circles) right next to the area where you can enter a biblical passage for searching.  When you click on that, at the bottom there's an option which references your Bible plan.  I clicked on that and....voila!  Anyway, thanks for the response and have a great day.

Posts 22855
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 21 2011 12:37 PM | Locked

Hi Jason

Glad you have it working - thanks for reporting back

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS