Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 285
David Gullick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2011 5:58 PM

MJD:

Any recommendations??

TruthPacker. Comes with several topically organised memory verses, or you can create your own lists. simple to add. Add mark when you reviewed verse, verses can be read outload, several translations to choose from, add the reference and it will add the verse. No need to type out the verse as with some other apps 

Logos Platinum

Windows 7 - 64 Bit
Lenovo laptop E520 i7-2640M, 2.8GHz 8G Ram, 2G Graphics

Australia

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2011 6:10 PM

The P2R app will have an update soon expanding the use of the ESV to include more books of the Bible from the ESV, and a new feature that lets you specify a difficulty level to hide words in the passage:

If you can't remember a word, just tap it and it will be revealed.

Posts 1
John Huss | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 8:25 PM

A new version of the Fighter Verses app was released a while back that includes the ability to add ANY verse you want.  The Fighter Verses app has more features than an other app and continues to regularly add more features.  It's a great investment for those interested in bible memorization / scripture memory.

Posts 1
Genita Angel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2012 9:46 PM

I don't personally have an i-pad but put a lot of scripture to music verbatum myself.  Any ideas on how to share these with others? I wasn't sure about copy-right laws for scripture so didn't know how to get them out to others.

Posts 2
Dottie Steczo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 4 2012 7:17 AM

I have one called Bible Memory verses. It's really great. Has flash cards and you can even record them. They have a very long list of verses and you can put your own personal ones into your own list! It's free. 

Posts 169
Eleanor Emmott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:30 PM

I realize that this conversation happened months ago, but I have been using Remember Me (the android version) and it is great.  Here's the ios link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remember-me/id504171445?mt=8

Posts 44
Stuart S | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 1:52 PM

Try ScriptureTyper. I think this app has come out since this thread. I just found it this week, and I think it's incredible in terms of importing verses with ease, cloud backup for syncing with multiple devices, recording audio of reading the verses, quizzing, reviewing etc.! Check it out at:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bible-memory-verses-memorization/id496790833?mt=8

Posts 155
Pedro | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 2:12 PM

Stuart Sherrill:

Try ScriptureTyper. I think this app has come out since this thread. I just found it this week, and I think it's incredible in terms of importing verses with ease, cloud backup for syncing with multiple devices, recording audio of reading the verses, quizzing, reviewing etc.! Check it out at:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bible-memory-verses-memorization/id496790833?mt=8

I agree with Stuart's choice/recommendation. Yes

Posts 102
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 4:52 PM

I flicked through the Logos 5 promo video a few days ago. If I remember correctly, v5 now includes a memorization function. Someone who's upgraded may be able to confirm this for us.

A further question will be if/when that feature filters through to a phone/tablet app. But it sounds like our Logos friends appreciate customer concern for it.

Posts 155
Pedro | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 5:54 PM

Andrew Malone:

I flicked through the Logos 5 promo video a few days ago. If I remember correctly, v5 now includes a memorization function. Someone who's upgraded may be able to confirm this for us.

A further question will be if/when that feature filters through to a phone/tablet app. But it sounds like our Logos friends appreciate customer concern for it.

The L5 tool is very good but currently only available in the full program, i.e. windows or osx version not in the mobile version.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2012 7:06 PM

The best memory program of any kind is Anki. It is free for desktop and I think 12.95 for iOS. It can be used for any type of memory work, not just Bible memory.

Posts 1
Keith Schuler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2013 10:53 AM

I found one yesterday  Remember Me.  You are able to build your own verses in Notepad or by the application. Great memory practice section.  I imported my own set for Awana, But you can do ANY scripture set you want.

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS