logos crashes at sign in after reinstall on net book

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 44 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2011 2:54 PM

Dave Hooton:

Tom:
An step in the right directions is a good step.Smile

Thanks for that Tom. I hope you will soon be able to report Good News.

Hi Dave, DAY 11 and still no good news.Crying

I even restored my system (after making one more back up) to the orginal condicion (12 months ago).Geeked

Reinstalled Logos 4 using that config, and it download and installed the first programs.  Click on the new logos 4 icon and it when to the sign in screen, I put in my user id and password. Pressed enter and I though for a little while and then stoped, expressing its concern for my inconvince. Embarrassed I clicked close as I have done many times.Huh?  I then reversed it back.

Last week Logos support (Anton) was on line with me several times (many hours), took remote control of my computer while I taked to him on the phone (while I was doing some work on my Desktop Computer),  The result is that it was booted up to a higher level of support.  Anton infomed me that he would get back to me when he heard something.  I trust him to do that.  But the result is the same, it still does not work on my NetBook.  This is my work computer!  The Desktop is shared with my wife and two teenagers.  You see the problems, last week everyone was a little touchy due to the fact that Dad would not give up the computer so they could do there Face Book, Travian, Email, messenger etc.

I really do not have the funds to go out and buy another computer.  If it never worked on the NetBook and Logos informed people not to install it on a NetBook,  (I never whould have bought one) it would be a diferent story, but I know it worked and I know there are others out there who are having success with logos4 on an identical machine.

Well enough feeling sorry for myselfEmbarrassed  Just trusting the LORD to give me and the Tech Staff wisdow.

In His Hands, Tom

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 25103
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2011 3:09 PM

Tom:

Well enough feeling sorry for myselfEmbarrassed  Just trusting the LORD to give me and the Tech Staff wisdow.

In His Hands, Tom

It is as much as I also can ask at this distance (from Australia)!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 1:45 PM

Still can not get Logos 4 installed on my Net Book.Sad

This is far as I get on the install process.  In never gets past this point.

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 25103
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 1:58 PM

Tom:
This is far as I get on the install process.  In never gets past this point.

Tech Support should be able to resolve something like this. Have they seen logs from the installation - see Installation section in http://wiki.logos.com/Windows_Troubleshooting

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1
CregLion | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 6:36 AM

I have faced some files renaming, managing and copying problems but using long path tool i have get rid from it.   http://longpathtool.com/

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS