Greek diagram of james ch 3 and 4 available

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:54 PM

You don't need Logos 3 installed to get these into Logos 4. Here is what I did, on a computer running Logos 4 only and not Logos 3.

1. Create a folder under your Documents folder (varies where that is if you are XP/Vista/Win 7), named "Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams". Note there is a space after Libronix and before DLS, and NO SPACE in SentenceDiagrams.

2. Unzip the sentence diagrams into this folder

3. Bring up Logos 4, and from the Command Box type "Import All". You'll see the command show up below the box, click it. In the right hand corner next to where the spinning circle shows sync'ing, you'll see it say "Importing". When it disappears, it's done.

4. Click on File, and you will see the newly imported Sentence Diagrams at the top of the list!

Posts 246
Rev. Michael L. Burns | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 5:22 PM

Terry,

Thanks for sharing you diagrams. Have you or any of the other diagrammers produced one for the book of Romans?

Michael

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 20 2011 6:25 PM

Rev. Michael L. Burns:

Terry,

Thanks for sharing you diagrams. Have you or any of the other diagrammers produced one for the book of Romans?

Michael

Thanks for asking Michael. I've only completed the ones posted on wiki which includes - James, Galatians, 1&2 Thess, Jude, 2Jn, 3Jn, 2Timothy. I probably won't live long enough to get to Romans. I'm working on 2Peter right now and it's extremely difficult. After 2Peter I'll do Titus and then Hebrews. That should take me about 6 years!!!

Terry

sDg

Posts 3185
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 24 2011 4:16 AM

WHYNDELL AT G MAIL DOT COM

Posts 7
Alberto Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 9:36 AM

Where is the James 3 and 4 diagraming file ?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2016 12:15 PM

Alberto Vidal:

Where is the James 3 and 4 diagraming file ?

If you join Faithlife group Logos Sentence Diagrams then you can copy RK (Reed/Kellogg) sentence diagrams by Terry Cook by clicking Get Copy to the right of the desired document followed by synchronizing Logos.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 7
Alberto Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 9:41 AM

Sorry. My Logos version has not the Sentence Diagramming  adding. Is there a possibility to download ?

https://gyazo.com/b9104943d51bb9106489f17a6a220a38

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 10:28 AM

Alberto Vidal:
Sorry. My Logos version has not the Sentence Diagramming

Logos wiki => Upgrade or Crossgrade to Logos 6? shows Sentence Diagramming was included in Logos 6 Bronze (or higher) OR Verbum 6 Foundations (or higher)

Logos Now, Verbum NowLogos 7 Full Feature SetVerbum 7 Full Feature Set plus appropriate Cloud subscription include Sentence Diagramming feature.

Personally Thankful for Now membership.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 7
Alberto Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 11 2016 12:36 PM

Sorry, my Logos is very basic. Not include the Sentence Diag,

It is possible to download it to use it on my LOGOS 3

Posts 7
Alberto Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 9:17 AM

my e m a i l 

is

h e p h z i _ b a h @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Posts 7
Alberto Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 9:50 AM

can you share me your James 3 and 4 diagramming?

my email is

h e p h z i _ b a h @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 16 2016 12:27 PM

Alberto Vidal:
It is possible to download it to use it on my LOGOS 3

Yes, earlier in this forum thread => https://community.logos.com/forums/p/31316/305366.aspx#305366 Milford Charles Murray reply on 15 Nov 2011 included Logos wiki that has links for downloading:

Milford Charles Murray:

I'm a big fan of Terry's sentence diagrams for sure!                  Peace, David!               *smile*

They can be found here:          http://wiki.logos.com/Tools_and_Files_supplied_by_users#Sentence_Diagram_files   This link will lead you to the right places!

Please note:  They need to be installed on L3.0g (or substitute directory)

Note: Libronix Digital Library System (LDLS or Logos 3) was discontinued in 2009 and is no longer supported. As of March 31, 2012, new resource files are only compatible with the Logos 4 program. An archive of help articles can be found here.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS