Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 27 2011 1:39 PM | Locked

I'm having some new performance issues, most noticeably in search. When I open a search window and type in the search bar, text is entered very, very slowly. When it finally all goes in and I tell it to search, results don't take particularly long - but they don't show up. It tells me results are found, it shows my Bible cover, but it does not show the results. If I re-run the search a time or two then it will (usually) show the results.

5040.Logging.zip

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 27 2011 2:00 PM | Locked

Chris Roberts:
It tells me results are found, it shows my Bible cover, but it does not show the results.

I get the same result with Verses selected, but if I change the display to any other selection, I get normal display. Is this also you results?

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 27 2011 2:02 PM | Locked

Yes, good call. It is still very slow to enter text (do you have that problem?) but in aligned mode the results display with no problem.

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2011 3:54 AM | Locked

Chris Roberts:
It is still very slow to enter text (do you have that problem?)

No, I do not have that problem.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 1:52 PM | Locked

Chris ~  I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I was able to reproduce the behavior you described and showed above with the same panels open. When I had only the Bible Search panel open, entering text was quicker, but I still did not see results in Verses view.  The other views show results.  When in Verses view, if I click on the "+Add Versions" link, the results appear.  I'll report these issues to development if they haven't been already. Thanks.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2011 6:17 PM | Locked

Fixed in 4.3 b2. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS