Add resource to payment plan?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 117
Kenny Larsen | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 8 2011 2:17 AM

Hi,

I'm probably just being blind, but seem to have looked everywhere and can't seem to see if it's possible to add a resource to a current payment plan so I can just pay one $5 admin fee?

Many Thanks,

Kenny

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2011 3:14 AM

Kenny Larsen:
I'm probably just being blind, but seem to have looked everywhere and can't seem to see if it's possible to add a resource to a current payment plan so I can just pay one $5 admin fee?

Contact Customer Services. Telephone and email contact info are here http://www.logos.com/about/contact

Posts 117
Kenny Larsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:18 AM

Thanks Jack,

I will do, it's just sometimes quicker to get a response here about possibilities as the time difference between their office and here in the UK often means email discussions go on over days! :)

Kenny

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:45 AM

Kenny Larsen:

I will do, it's just sometimes quicker to get a response here about possibilities as the time difference between their office and here in the UK often means email discussions go on over days! :)

I should have also answered your question more directly. Yes, it is possible to combine payment plans, but you will need either Sales of Customer Service to do it for you.

Just send an email requesting that payment plans x and y be combined.

Posts 2872
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 6:56 AM

I did this when Zondervan came out with stuff last spring. But be careful as they messed up and told me my payments would end at the same time as they would for my first payment plan but then after that plan was up I was still being charged and I called and they said that when I combined it extended. I had not written proof of the first conversation so I have been paying three extra months due to their error. So make sure to do the math and get things in writing and keep good records.

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 7:56 AM

Kenny Larsen:

Thanks Jack,

Kenny

If you want to communicate with Customer Support then 'Skype' is your friend. 

Conveniently they stay open in the evening (and late into the night) especially to cater for UK types.  Wink

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 8:11 AM

Here are are few more things you need to know about payment plans:

You can buy lots of little resources on one transaction and choose a payment plan upon checkout. The grand total of all your items will be offered in  a single payment plan with one $5 administration fee. That way you can purchase several collections on sale for $44~79 without adding an extra $30 to the monthly bill.

If you already have a large purchase on a payment plan that you are 6 months into paying off (say Portfolio @ $4200) and you wish to add two more large purchases (say Anchor Yale Bible @ $1900 and NICOT/NICNT @ $1600) it may be possible to call customer service and roll your outstanding balance from your first plan into the combined total and pay one $5 monthly administration fee for the three. This would in effect "re-finance" the $2100 still due for Portfolio for another 12 months. I know this is an extreme example and may not be all that wise to attempt. It is only mentioned to show possibilities.

If you are contemplating multiple purchases from the March Madness sale or the Facebook Like-a-thon it is possible to buy them on one payment plan so long as you enter the coupon codes. The current automated checkout allows up to 5 codes at a time. Anything beyond that will require Customer Service help. (They are very helpful Yes Cool )

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS